Players

Madalynn
So me and my best lady friend were getting played by this dude and we were done with him for a while, but now hes coming up to me and saying that im hot and shit and all this other crap and now im like ugh and idk wht to do anymore cuz he knows ive liked him  for the longest time and idfk anymore wht to think. can someone help me plzzz!!!!!! DX

Re: Players

AngieLovesMusic
Halo I am here to help Ok I think you should just breathe for a minute and think to yourself do you actually like him for him or his looks. If he wont leave you alone I suggest you block him just so he wont crawl back into your mind again. I'm sorry If this was terrible advice or if this is late lol at least I tried XD